Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hikari Shimoda

Let's go on a little bit of a tangent with this post, shall we? Lately I've been obsessing over a Japanese artist called Shimoda Hikari. Check our her site: http://amakihikari.fc2web.com/
So as a result, I've been having the urge to draw and color in her style and keep some of her motifs in mind, but adding my own little twists. Here is what my brain has produced on this Shimoda-inspired high (these two were done with colored pencil. the one on the top has some digital components too though) :




Below are a few of my favorites of hers >3<







2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job! I absolutely love your mixture of media too c=! I am working on a colored pencil piece that is hard baww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!
    when you're done you gotta put it uuuupppp~! and how's your concentration stuff going? we have less than 2 weeks! @.@

    ReplyDelete